1. Jaxon busting up at the burp on the bird video. He was sure the bird was burping! We had to play it over and over and over and over......
2. Jake making the comment "any man worth his grain in salt......." rather than the correct term, "any man worth his weight in gold." I'm still laughing.
3. Heidi very adamantly letting Heather know that she was NOT prettier than an old flings new fling. It was all a misunderstanding of course. Still funny
4. Jake placing a small stuffed cat at the window in hopes of scaring away the STUPID bird
5. Your comments about the poor bird. There was no sympathy!
6. Checking on the kids last night to find Jaxon like this
7. Jake finding what he thought was a list of complaints that I had made about him. Really it was a chapter review my sister had written about the book Dandelion Wine for book club. Here are some of the 'complaints'..."lying in bed makes everything alright" hehe "sleep, cry, ice cream-good medicine" haha, "mad the machine work." I couldn't stop laughing most of the night. What strange complaints!
8. This didn't happen this week, but when I think of it, I still laugh. Heather calles me and tells me how she was in downtown Portland in SUPER bad traffic. No one was moving. It was a standstill. She then notices that the cars in the lane next to her are moving along pretty well, and a few moments later realized that she is waiting behind a line of parked cars. Oh, I love that story!