Monday, October 27, 2008

Reasons I love October...

003 001 011 015

Pumpkin Patch with the fam.   It was a perfect day for it, and the kids were in heaven.  Mmmmmm, I love pumpkin patches.

025

All three cousins are going to be Ladybugs for Halloween!  So we had to dress them up to get pictures.  Too cute!

And last but not least, Jaxon and Emily were piling these leaves up and jumping in.  It was all their own idea and they were loving it.  Does it get any better than sunny fall days?  I don't think so.

035

11 comments:

Stace said...

Nice pumpkin place. Fun place. Great pics.

Sarah said...

Isn't fall just the best!!!

Darilyn said...

wow, that is quite the pumpkin patch!

Kelsey said...

What fun! I can't believe how much Emily looks like Heather. But I can't figure out who the other two ladybugs are. Is one Holly? Who is the other little treasure?

Mandy said...

I loved that pumpkin patch too has to be my favorite so far! Very cute Ladybugs by the way ;)

THE REBER FAMILY said...

I love pumpkin patches! Fall is so fun! Except for all the flu bugs going around! The lady bug costumes are so darling. That must be a dream come true for you!

Sarah said...

How perfect that Sage is going to be a ladybug, she looks very cute.

brenda said...

Who are those cousins? I'm confused. I have a ladybug costume for Emily but I've been pushing the chicky-bird on them. Now I'm wondering if she'd better be a ladybug too???

Heidi said...

The only problem with this post is that I was going to do a "Why I love October" post as well. Now I'll have to reconsider. Love the pics though!

Lawther family said...

I wish there was a pumpkin patch like that down here. I miss oregon in the fall. looks like a ton of fun. :)

Heather said...

I really miss being a kid.