Sunday, June 6, 2010

Class of 2010 BBQ

We had a barbeque on Memorial Day with all of the buddies from Jakes school.  This was the last time I’ll see most of them, and I can’t tell you how sad that makes me.

  020

We’ve been through a lot together the past 4 years, and it’s crazy to think that in a matter of weeks it’ll all be over.  027

We are all moving on to the next phase of our life and it’s taking us all over the country.

    037

I’ve been inspired and amazed by these men and women, and feel blessed to be their friends.  

    028

Congratulations class of 2010!

3 comments:

Laura said...

SO EXCITING!!! Where are you heading?

Anonymous said...

It is so sad to leave friends that you made during school because you can share so many experiences. Good luck with your next big step.

Kelsey said...

I'm still you best friend. Just sayin'