Sunday, November 14, 2010

All About Hazel

IMG_1136

Today is my sweet little Hazy’s half birthday.  Six months ago today I went through the most intense natural childbirth experience and brought my sweet little angel into the world.  039

I ADORE this little girl.  Me and her are like two peas in a pod.  She’s my first baby to be a real momma’s girl, and I hate to admit that I kind of love it.  Just tonight she was happily sitting on her daddy’s lap, and when I walked into the room she just started crying and trying to figure out a way to get to me.  I’m not so sure that daddy thinks it’s as cute as I do. : )  She loves my hair and plays with it (pulls it) whenever I hold her over my shoulder.  It’s sweet.

IMG_1141

She is a great little roller, and can get around our entire front room no problem.  She loves to eat, and is already a pro at eating those little Gerber star things.  IMG_1143

She’s still not sleeping through the night, but we hope to remedy that soon.  Plus, with a face like this, I don’t mind so much helping her out in the wee small hours of the morning.007

She loves her momma best, but I think Sage would probably come in number 2 (sorry Jake)  Anytime Sage comes around Hazel squeals in delight.  It’s very cute.IMG_1139 

She’s such a good, sweet, little baby, and I’m so happy she’s mine.

    IMG_1105      

We love you Hazel

aka Meepers, Goober, Hazy, and sissy

IMG_1048

7 comments:

renaelee78 said...

Great post. She looks so much like Sage. You're looking fab too mama!!

katrina hayes said...

Soo cute! What a sweet post!

Maegan said...

mmmm, she's very cute! i love all of her little outfits and her happy little smile!

hedrad said...

I can't wait to eat up that little face. She's so adorable and such a great dresser.

THE REBER FAMILY said...

She is so sweet. And what a great momma she has. Who wouldnt ADORE YOU??!

Des said...

HOW did I miss these posts? I seriously don't think my blogroll updated them properly. I'm so sorry. It makes me sad. I LOVE Hazel, she smiles at me. and she is so beautiful.
I loved seeing the picture of you holding her right after birth. It's fun to see times when I didn't know you.
such a beautiful family. Love the green dresses.

Sarah said...

ok that picture right after you delivered Hazel makes me never want to have a natural birth. You don't look to comfortable. It was great seeing you this last weekend, hopefully next time it will be longer.