Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stay in pajamas and watch movies all day

It wasn’t until I was halfway through this day that I realized we were living off our list.  I guess it helped that I was super sick and super pregnant, and that Jaxon decided to throw up all day.  But if nothing else, we got to sit around in our p.j’s and watch all sorts of fun movies.  Granted we took little breaks here and there.  Sage did some cleaning, 056

Jaxon took a nap, 057

and I tried to take pictures of my pajamas.  059

That was an effort in and of itself.  Did I mention I only have 3 weeks left?  Ahhhh!

Oh, and when I finally did get the chance to leave the house, I had Sage get herself dressed and this is what she came up with.  The only part I changed was the shoes. 060

She’s so goofy.  I love her to pieces!

062

6 comments:

katrina hayes said...

i can't believe you only have 3 weeks left! you look fantastic! please post pics of baby on your blog! can't wait and good luck!

Megan Marie said...

I know you are super pregers and everything, but would you like to come down on saturday to do photos with me???

We're meeting at the riverfront park in salem at the carousel at 5pm, this saturday evening.

BUT, I was wondering if you wanted to come down to Salem a little earlier and eat some pizza at my place first and get ready with a few other ladies? You could come over whenever you like.

Let me know if it's even remotely possible for you! I've posted the theme stuff here and once I hear back I'll tell you where I live and all!

Hope you can make it! If not, don't fret, I'm sure I'll do this again once your baby has come and you've had time to heal. :)

Katie said...

Good luck in the next couple of weeks! We love you guys! Love Kate and family

Scott and Stacia said...

3 weeks!! Wow,that went by fast (but then again I am not the one that is pregnant)! I hope you are feeling well! Good luck with the delivery!

brenda said...

Fun catching up on your blog...but I was actually here looking for pictures of Hazel. So please get with it!

hedrad said...

That picture of you and that belly and the wee little toes is hilarious. Love that little Sagie.