Sunday, September 5, 2010

My baby girl

Today was Hazel’s blessing.  She looked beautiful and her blessing was perfect.  We were worried that she would be fussy and cry, but Jake said she smiled at him through most of it.  This little girl is my angel.  She has me completely wrapped around her teeny tiny finger.  Just ask Jake! :)  At 3 1/2 months she sleeps fairly well at night, much better than my last two.  She’s content most of the time and smiles at me whenever I need a little pick me up.  I was looking at one of me wedding pictures today thinking how different I was back then.  I had no idea of the treasures and trials my 3 children would bring me through the next 8 years.  Now that I know, I can’t thank my wedding day self enough for making the choice to get married and have these wonderful children.  I am so blessed.  And for your viewing pleasure…… P9050341

Her dress is vintage! :)  It was in a bag of stuff that belonged to my mom.  It was actually a peach dress, but I bleached it white so she could use it as a blessing dress.  I love it. 

 P9050344

The whole clan included us, Joe and Wendy, Jarom, Tara and Ava .  P9050345  P9050347  These next few were while we were hanging out in the mothers room ditchin’ Sunday School. 

P9050350 P9050351 P9050352 P9050354

I love you baby girlP9050353

11 comments:

Heidi said...

I wish I could squeeze her and love her and teach her how to scream. She is too sweet.

browerfamily said...

So sweet! Love the dress too! Congrats

hedrad said...

ADORABLE!!! I mean I knew she was cute but I forget how cute she really is. Those pictures in the mother's are just more than I can handle. Just want to give her lots of loves. As usual, you look gorgeous. So sad I missed the blessing. Thanks for posting the pics. Love the dress. I had no idea that's what you were using. So cute!

Kelsey said...

What a treasure! Little Hazel AND the dress. When I told Spence about the dress he said, "Stephanie is so cleaver." He's right. You look amazing. I really want you to give me that dress you are wearing. Were you in Idaho? Totally would have come. Love you so much! Can't wait to see you all again, SOON!

Rebecca said...

She is a beautiful baby--and a beautiful mother!

Katie said...

Congrats on a wonderful day! You all look great. I wish we could have been there with you! Love Katie

Stace said...

She is beautiful. I love that dress.

Des said...

She is so beautiful, and I wanted to tell you how much I LOVE her dress. I really love it. I can't believe it was peach. good job bleaching. i have lots to learn from you.

Maegan said...

um, you child is adorable and your hair is gorgeous! seriously!

Anonymous said...

Soo cute. I miss seeing her.

Scott and Stacia said...

she is beautiful! I love the dress!