Thursday, March 10, 2011

Baby Envy

I’m a bit envious of my baby right now.

 P3100144

What I wouldn’t give for someone to put me in a nice soft bed that I couldn’t get out of, wrap a blanket around me and softly tell me to just go to sleep. 

So far today I’ve had spit up all over my bed and myself, a bowel movement that occurred right after taking a diaper off, but right before making it to the bath, NON-STOP chatter about Star Wars, Pokemon, and other such little boy things,  4 or 5 tantrums from my sweet, but often angry, Sage, and it’s only 9:00am. 

So as I laid my baby down and rubbed her back as her eyes grew drowsy, I found myself wishing it were me instead.

P3100145 

Lucky girl

7 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

When she's a mother, you'll be taking a nap! Then you can smile when she is dealing with poop and vomit!
Love her.

Anonymous said...

she is so beautiful! Hope your day smoothes itself out.

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

I'm having one of those days too.....I really have baby envy too!

Des said...

oh she looks so sweet. WHAT A DAY. I wish I had got this earlier...I would have stole sage.

Kelsey said...

Title made me think you were ready to have the next one! I wish!

Emma Westhora said...

Can't wait to hold all your kids in a few months! Your new blog is very cute...and what great family pictures! Love Katie

Heather said...

As I am now currently at work, post lunch and just hitting the 3 o'clock wall. I am absolutly envious of that sweet little baby!