Monday, October 1, 2007

Eensy Weensy Spider

So, I just have write a bit about our new 'pet'. I noticed this spider a few nights ago, late at night after Jake had done his usual routine of falling asleep on the couch, well I ransacked the Internet looking for what this could possible be, and if it would somehow kill my family in our sleep. In this search I can across many, many pictures of spider, which I can only assume is the reason for the nightmares I had that night. I won't go into detail of the nightmare, but Arachnophobia is childish in comparison. I sent Jake to dispose of it at 6:00 in the morning after waking up terrified, but alas, he flushed the wrong one. You can imagine my horror and disgust when I opened my front door and there it stood! Well, since then I've sort of gained a strange affection for it. I don't know what it is, but I just can fathom the idea of killing it. I know I'm crazy, but I think I'll be sad when he's gone. I just can't think of the right name for the thing. Any suggestions?
He's HUGE!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Blech! American spiders are much bigger than Scottish one. I guess 'everything's big in America' is right enough... I'd call him Sidney or Robert after my dad.