Tuesday, October 9, 2007

You know, I'm sure the fascination of it all will fade, and I'll loose interest, but for now, I LOVE TO BLOG! There, I've said it. For some reason it makes me more aware of all the fun things that really do happen in my life. I like to take pictures, to go with stories so I can post them and read them again and again. To me it seems like a guilty pleasure...isn't that strange? I keep telling myself that I will print out hard copies of my posts and keep them like a journal-because I am terrible at journal keeping-as a justification for my desire to blog. But you know what.....it's okay! Why not let this be my thing. Who cares if I post twice a day. And here's the other thing. I can't count how many times I've tried to start a scrapbook, but I'm terrible at it! Well, enter blog. It's like an automatic scrapbook, and it's FREE! Okay, now that I've bored you all with my justifications, I will begin another post. Thanks to the man or woman who created the blog!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Ah yes, the blogging addiction. I'm there, trust me. I'm there.

mahina said...

i didn't know you had a blog! that is so exciting. i reluctantly started mine back in May, at the urging of Bridget, and now i am well past 100 posts! who would have known? i too LOVE bogging!

i am not a journal writer either, except for the 19 months i spent on my mission when i filled up 3 journals. so, my blog is my journal. i even found a website that will print and bind your blog into a book. someday when i have excess money lying around, i may just have to do that!

Laura said...

This post sounds like my thoughts. I thought the enjoyment would disappear after a while but I'm getting closer to a whole year! I've never kept a journal for that long... wow.