Friday, April 15, 2011

Old photos revisited

I can take pictures on my video camera, and I just put them all on the computer today.  Here are some of my favorites.

Check out the size of this apple!!!  It was nearly the size of her head.  IMG_0142IMG_0144

Jaxon giving Sage a makeover.  I was happy I caught this moment without them noticing.  Jaxon has got to be the best big brother ever!IMG_0160

Jaxon was posing for his first day of school.  I can’t believe he’s almost done with Kindergarten.  Seriously, where did this year go?

IMG_0162

This is Sticker.  Isn’t he cute?  He’s our poor little gecko that died.  This was him in his better days.  We sure loved this little guy.  RIP StickerIMG_0165IMG_0166

I love this picture of the kids shucking corn with Nana and Papa.  Makes me excited for those sunny, hot, corn filled days to come.IMG_0169

Cousins Hazel and Ava.  That second one of Hazel just cracks me up.  I can’t wait for these two little girls to become best friends.

 IMG_0173IMG_0175

We put curlers in Rapunzel's hair one morning.  Sage wanted her princesses to have pretty curled hair like she did.  It didn’t work, by the way.  I was tempted to use a little product and try again.  Let’ s be honest, this game was probably more fun for me then it was for her.

 IMG_0182

And last but not least, for dinner on Tuesday we had quesadillas.  The kids made cheese men while they ate.  Jaxon’s is holding a light saber.  I’m okay with my kids playing with their food if they are this creative!IMG_0192

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That expression on Hazel is priceless! Love it.

Anonymous said...

That looks a lot like Grant! Nice cheese men guys.