Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Patch & Carving Pumpkins

I got to go on Jaxon’s Kindergarten fieldtrip to the pumpkin patch .  There is just something so magical about a pumpkin patch.  I love it.  We got to take a hayride out to the pumpkins, and then the kids got to pick any pumpkin they wanted, as long as they could carry it.  IMG_0978

I wasn’t supposed to bring Sage, but I did anyway.  How could I not?  IMG_0980

Yep, I pick this one for sure!IMG_0984

Here’s Jaxon with Mrs. Chambers.  He is loving school,and it’s thanks to this amazing teacher.  Each time I’ve been in his class, I’m amazed at how much control she has over the 24 students.  She really does a fantastic job.IMG_0987 IMG_1000 IMG_0983

Now that we had our perfect pumpkins, we needed to carve them.IMG_1056 IMG_1066

It’s no wonder fall it my favorite season.

No comments: