Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I Love Tuesday's!

Let me tell you about Tuesdays.


Tuesday is a special day.


For the past year I have spent my Tuesday evenings dining at my sister Heather's house. Sounds fantastic right? Let me continue.....


I eat dinner at her house only after she has taken my kid, sometimes kids, for a few hours beforehand. Sounds even better? Well,


I always come home after dinner to a clean house, and extremely tired children, who practically put themselves to bed. AND THEN, (yes, there's more),


Dancing with the Stars elimination is on at 9:00! YEAH FOR TUESDAY'S!


And a big thanks to my big sister for making it all possible. Love ya Hed!




Heather and the kids



Delicious dinner

This is one of the kids Tuesday activities. My sister had them put on a little play, costumes and all, on a little stage they found by a park. It was so cute. What a cool aunt.


Jaxon and Emily all dressed up for the play

3 comments:

hedrad said...

Wow!!! Sounds like your sister is pretty awesome. I wish I had a sister like that. Wait a minute...as a matter of fact...I have two that are fabulous and they treat me like gold. Thank goodness for great sisters.

mahina said...

sign me up! i need a tuesday like that! how did you work this out???

Darilyn said...

What a great sister! I love the play. My girls are really into all of that. Where is this stage at? I need to check it out.